keskiviikko 24. tammikuuta 2018

Dear English speaking friends

Hello!

How are you? Hope you are fine.

If you are interested what I have been doing here, please check out my Google folder. 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Rhv3UT-K_zrtX5V9bR2d8g0pdXr5FfT6

Now I am in Dessie. We came here by plane with P. Flight was good and they served drinks and cake/bread for us. Flight took 1 hour. We flew from Addis to Kombocha airport. An office worker gave us a ride to Dessie. The streets were in bad condition but luckily streets in Dessie were better.

The internet connection here is very low so I cannot add any pictures on my blog. That's why I recommend you to check out my folder.

Tomorrow I will go with a FELM office's social worker. I will have a chance to see her work. I am very excited. We will stay in Dessie for two weeks.